Off-Road Vehicle Insurance

Q. I don’t ride my off-road vehicle on the road. Do I still need insurance?

A. YES!!

If you plan on riding your ATV or snowmobile anywhere but your private property, the Ontario government requires that you buy an automobile insurance policy for your off-road vehicle just like you would for a car. Without the proper insurance, if you are riding on public land, you may be fined or have your vehicle seized.